Jewelry Cleaner Brands
Discover the best jewelry cleaners
That old, dingy jewelry you've untangled from your jewelry box can be every bit as shiny and lustrous as it was when it was new. All you need to do is apply the right kind of cleaner, and you can transform that scuffed ring or dull necklace back into a dazzling eye-catcher. You'll find both chemical-based jewelry cleaner brands as well as sonic jewelry cleaners on the market; each of these works differently to unlock the hidden beauty in your worn jewelry. Jewelry cleansing solutions restore gleam and shine to surfaces by stripping away dirt and debris, while sonic jewelry cleaners blast foreign particles to the jewelry's surface with ultrasonic waves, then trap them in a specially formulated solution to eliminate them.
A Comparison of the Best Jewelry Cleaners
Some of the popular surface treatments and ultrasonic jewelry cleaners include:
- Connoisseurs. The Connoisseurs brand name encompasses special gels and brushes for rings and necklaces as well as stain removers, polishes, revitalizers and wipes. If you stick with this brand, you'll be able to enjoy total jewelry care with consistent and favorable results. The bestselling Diamond Dazzle jewelry cleaning stick is also manufactured by Connoisseurs.
- Wrights. A trusted name in jewelry cleaning brands for many years, Wrights is best if you want a specially formulated cleanser for specific metals and alloys. Wrights makes brass polishes, copper cleaners and silver enhancers in addition to tarnish removers and polishes.
- Chicago Electric. With its name already famous in the world of power tools, you know you're going to get an effective product when you choose Chicago Electric ultrasonic jewelry cleaners. These affordable entry-level products provide excellent value for your money, and more elaborate models with advanced features are also available at a modest extra cost.
- Sharpertek. If you want to take advantage of advanced sonic technologies, the Sharpertek ultrasonic jewelry cleaner is a premium product that provides professional-quality results. However, you can expect to pay more for a Sharpertek jewelry cleaner than a Chicago Electric model.
Recommended Jewelry Cleaner Brands
- Best jewelry surface polish: Connoisseurs Jewelry Cleaner
- Best sonic jewelry cleaner: Sharpertek Heated Ultrasonic Jewelry Cleaner
- Best budget sonic jewelry cleaner: Chicago Electric Ultrasonic Jewelry Cleaner
|Write A Comment|