Bathroom Cleaner Brands
Find the best bathroom cleaners for the job
Navigating your way through the maze of bathroom cleaner brands isn't as easy as it sounds. Most consumers don't know enough chemistry to make sense of ingredients labels, and the competing claims made by varying manufacturers make every product sound like it's the perfect solution for bathroom grime, mold and mildew. But which company really does make the best bathroom cleaner, and are you better off using an all-purpose cleaner for your bathroom fixtures and surfaces or products that are specially formulated for sinks, showers, tiles and toilets?
Pine-Sol® Brand Cleaners Keep Your Bathroom Fresh and Smelling Clean.
Keep Mold & Mildew Out of Your Bathroom with the Tilex® Lineup!
A Comparison of Major Bathroom Cleaner Brands
Here is an overview of what you can expect from the major bathroom cleaner brands on the market:
- Comet bathroom cleaners. In addition to liquid and powder toilet bowl cleansers, Comet manufactures mildew stain removers and general-purpose cleaners with disinfectants. The stain remover is available in a spray gel formulation, which cling to stains instead of dripping down your tiles and shower doors. The company's general purpose disinfecting bathroom cleaner can be used on a full range of surfaces, including plastic, vinyl, porcelain, stainless steel, tile, bathtubs, sinks and toilets, and doesn't use corrosive or harmful bleaches or abrasive chemicals.
- Kaboom bathroom cleaners. Kaboom has positioned itself as a company that makes powerful cleaning products. There are four major Kaboom bathroom cleaners on the market: Shower, Tub and Tile cleaner, Bowl Blaster toilet cleaner, Never Scrub! toilet tank cleaner, and Ultra Scrub for heavy-duty toilet and bathtub cleaning. You should check carefully to see which surfaces each product is formulated for use on, since their powerful cleaning solutions aren't for general-purpose use.
- Scrubbing Bubbles bathroom cleaners. Made by SC Johnson, the Scrubbing Bubbles product line includes products formulated for tiles, tubs and showers as well as toilets and general-purpose use. As the name implies, these products tend to foam, offering gentle yet effective stain removal and disinfecting power.
- Lysol bathroom cleaners. Lysol's claim to fame is that it removes up to 99.9 percent of household germs and bacteria; you can purchase liquid general purpose cleaners for bathrooms as well as air fresheners and the company's flagship line of Ultimate Clean bathroom cleaners, including Lysol toilet bowl cleaners and Lysol tile and shower cleaners, which are excellent at removing lime stains and soap scum with an effective foaming action.
Recommended Bathroom Cleaning Products
- Best tile cleaner: Lysol Ultimate Clean
- Best toilet bowl cleaner: Kaboom Bowl Blaster
- Best general purpose bathroom cleaner: Lysol Disinfectant Ultimate Clean
|Write A Comment|